Friday, January 2, 2009

Watchmen in Thirty Seconds

The Invincible Super-Blog's anniversary has rolled around again and once more he has invited any comic fan with no shame to quickly recap a comic story. Last year I did the entire history of the DC Universe. This year I thought I would go for it: the sacred cow of comic books, Watchmen.

And why shouldn't I? Works considered to be classic literature are far from immune to parody (Shakespearean parodies alone could keep an infinite number of monkeys tied up for a bit) and Watchmen is one of two comics that fall directly under my mission of reading all of the award winning fantasy and SF.

Of course Chris over at The Invincible Super-Blog beat me to it.

Still I think there's enough room in this world for two people having a bit of fun with Watchmen.

(Click on the pictures to make them nice and readable...)